October 2013 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• lLauraAnnl
    lLauraAnnl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This will be my first. 60 miles in October.

exercise.png
  • phytogurl
    phytogurl Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Didn't quite make my goal last month, so I'm going to bump down to 200 miles for Oct. and see how it goes. I can always bump up later:)
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100 miles this month. Hopefully I'll make my goal earlier as I'm going to be riding more and swimming a lot less
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Gotta up my goal this month. It's going to be tough. Snow is starting to fall in the hills so I may be skiing for my miles by the end of October but lets since I went over in September, I'll up the goal to 250 miles.

Dave, Put me in for 250 miles. :-)

@ Dave, Janet and Dinos, I'm challenging you three to see who hits goal first. :-)

@sufferlandria: Typically it's a newbie who underestimates his/her potential, sets a low goal and kills it within a couple of weeks. MYAC old timers are wiser than that :ohwell:
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    75 miles for October
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,403 Member
    Options
    I'm in for another 200 miles this month. Thanks again Dave for doing the updates. It is truly helpful in keeping us motivated.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    In for 160 this month!
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    Gotta up my goal this month. It's going to be tough. Snow is starting to fall in the hills so I may be skiing for my miles by the end of October but lets since I went over in September, I'll up the goal to 250 miles.

@ Dave, Janet and Dinos, I'm challenging you three to see who hits goal first. :-)

Sure, if I can lower my goal. Or maybe I'll just bike a bunch of miles LOL. Ok, truth is a love a challenge. I'm in with my usual 100 miles of running, walking, hiking but I don't expect to win.
  • shannonbohl
    Options
    Well I almost made my Goal last month so I will try once more for 100 miles.

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome to OCTOBER!!!
    On your mark. Get set. GOOOOOO!!!!!

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I'm baaaaack!!!! :drinker:

Ok. I have a half at the end of the month, and I'm getting a new weight lifting program this morning.
    So I'll go for 60 running miles this month.

exercise.png

Let's do this @ss Movers!!!!
    134050903.jj1zaube.jpg
  • lkhaycook
    lkhaycook Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 60 miles this month
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    Im in for 60 miles

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,241 Member
    Options
    OK, here we go. 12 miles down. 238 to go.

exercise.png
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    100 miles for me! Good luck to everyone. :smile:

I'm planning to bike most of my miles. About 10 miles each day on the weekend.
    Three days out of the week, I will run three miles each day.
    I may not be able to bike each weekend, so I'll make up for it by walking that day or later in the week.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options

Sure, if I can lower my goal. Or maybe I'll just bike a bunch of miles LOL. Ok, truth is a love a challenge. I'm in with my usual 100 miles of running, walking, hiking but I don't expect to win.

Janet you rock! Here we go. :-) Now let's see if we can get Dave and Dinos to join in. If it makes you feel better I did up my goal by 50 miles and we have snow on the way.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options

@sufferlandria: Typically it's a newbie who underestimates his/her potential, sets a low goal and kills it within a couple of weeks. MYAC old timers are wiser than that :ohwell:

Yep, but that's why I upped my goal this month. I killed it last month and I have snow coming this month. Gotta get my miles in early in the month or do it on skis. :-)
  • MichelleADB
    MichelleADB Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I wan't to join. I'm going to run 80 miles this month.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wi3XYGU/]
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • SpookyRaea
    Options
    How do I join?
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,945 Member
    Options
    I'm baaaaack!!!! :drinker:

Speedy is back!

@Sufferlandrian - Speedy's a great sport - see if she'll take your challenge!