Help - Sushi!

Options
2»

Replies

• dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    To be completely honest, until like 2 days ago i did NOT believe in cheat days, I felt like i have cheated my whole life, thus the reason i got so big. But i had a HUGE craving for some grease, like SOMETHING was missing, no matter what i te nothing seemed to fill that craving i wanted. i had 3 pieces medium chicken pizza with the light garlic cause(instead of tomato sauce) and spinach and i had half a parmesean chicken sanwhich and i did not feel guilty AT ALL. I was on such low carbs for the past few weeks that i think my body was starving for carbs. I felt like I could do a ten mile marathon right after i ate(even though i don't run haha) My point being, sometimes our body needs a break and jsut enjoy the finer things in life. The reason I was afraid to cheat was because I felt I wouldn't have enough self control/will power to get back on track and that if i gave in to one indulgence that I would give in to all the other ones.Today, I can't wait to have my chicken and veggies for dinner(which i dreaded eating for the past week) Have your sushi, don't go OVERBOARD, but enjoy a nice meal out with your hubby and happy anniversary! Sushi isn't THAT bad either, its fish and rice....look at the asians, thats all they eat and they are as skinny as hell!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Stay away from the rolls. Stick with the Nigiri Sushi or better yet have sashimi.