What celebrities do you look like?

Options

Replies

• crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I get David Beckham all the time.....so I just let it be.
  • NadineSabbagh
    NadineSabbagh Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever really been likened to a celebrity! :( Unless you count the time my dad told me I looked like Alice Cooper... :S

Edit - I was curious, so I ventured onto a celebrity look-a-like generator... Christina Aguilera was the top match. I can live with that! Although I'm not sure if I really see it? I think it's maybe just the blonde hair, and perhaps the jawline?

164678_10151636709196369_1371042817_n1_zps027e9e1c.jpg

wow! yes thats a definite look a like

Omg, yes! It's the jawline, lips, nose, eyes, eyebrows, hair, wtf. Please put on a lot of foundation and repost in the same position so I can fool everyone I've ever met.

--gimme this generator too.

Haha, I might try that! :P I think the generator I used was called 'facedouble' or something similar, I'll double check!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I get Julianne Moore a lot. I'm totally cool with that. I also saw Don Jon tonight. So I'm doubly ok with it now.
  • mikej1978
    mikej1978 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Sean Connery
  • NadineSabbagh
    Options
    I don't think I look like any really, but I get the girl who played Liberty on Degrassi from my friends.

I think you look a bit like Jennifer Hudson!
  • NadineSabbagh
    Options
    I get Julianne Moore a lot. I'm totally cool with that. I also saw Don Jon tonight. So I'm doubly ok with it now.

Omg, yes! You definitely look a lot like her!
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry...everyone always tells me I look like freakin' Katy Perry!

:huh:

katy-perry-elle-september-cover-03.jpg

I can see it, perhaps in the eyes and hair. She is beautiful.
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I've been told that I resemble Jennifer Lawrence. Hell, I'm not complaining.

2drfnds.jpg25z4gmp.jpg

Yep, I see the resemblance.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I did the facedouble website and got Sara Michelle Gellar :huh:
  • VelvetMorning
    VelvetMorning Posts: 398 Member
    Options

Did you upload your fang picture? Either way, I don't see it. :P I'd pin you more for Paris Hilton with bigger lips!
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

Did you upload your fang picture? Either way, I don't see it. :P I'd pin you more for Paris Hilton with bigger lips!

Haha, no I didn't
  • ijohn001
    ijohn001 Posts: 166
    Options
    face double says, sylvester stallone or jim carrey.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    On the celebrity look alike thread I've had a lot of people tell me

Anne Hathaway, Lily Collins, Brooke Shields, Jennifer Connelly (I've gotten her a few times on the myheritage app too), & one person said I looked eerily similar to Clara Mamet.

Wow we have a couple of similar ones there. On those myheritage things I always get Jennifer Connelly, Winona Ryder, Marlo Thomas or Sally Field!

I get Brooke & Jennifer a lot from having thick eyebrows.
  • dunnodunno
    Options
    I get the guy from Duck Dynasty, Willie.

SSPX0356_zpsb440f193.jpg

If your local Wal-Mart has a section with Duck Dynasty playing in the Electronics section you should walk by it & see if you cause a commotion.
  • dunnodunno
    Options
    Edit - I was curious, so I ventured onto a celebrity look-a-like generator... Christina Aguilera was the top match. I can live with that! Although I'm not sure if I really see it? I think it's maybe just the blonde hair, and perhaps the jawline?

I just used a celebrity look alike generator and my top three matches were Danny Glover, Morgan Freeman and Dustin Hoffman. LOL

The worst one I ever got was Sid Barrett a former member of Pink Floyd.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    When Six Feet Under was still on circa 2004, I used to get Lauren Ambrose ALL of the time. She was the redheaded sister. People would always say, "Do you watch 6 Ft Under?" My response would be,"Yes...and I know what you are going to say: I look like Claire AKA Lauren Ambrose." People would always say, "But you DO!"

She is soooo beautiful though, especially on that show!

My fiance looks a TON like Peter Krause when he played Nate Fisher on the show. Just with redder hair and beard. His eyes/face is freakishly similar.

I'm not gonna lie. Peter Krause is pretty hot.
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    When I was younger and had bangs, I ALWAYS had people telling me I looked like the girl that played Winnie Cooper on "Wonder Years".

Isn't it funny how a hairstyle supposedly automatically makes you look like someone who has the same style? I've been told Uma Thurman and Bettie Page when I had baby bangs. Not only do I not look like either of them, they are about as different in facial features as two people can be. LOL
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    when i was younger, i used to get isabella rossellini, all the time, but i think that was mostly due to eyebrows (totally different nose, cheekbones; face shape is similar though), or audrey hepburn (i don't think bc of resemblance, i just used to wear a pixie haircut), or natalie wood (constantly, from older people; i think there are a few similarities there maybe).
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I got justin timberlake from my mfp friends

I got Seth Rogen from my best friend
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    tracy morgan