Short ladies 5'2" and under wanting to lose 50 or more lbs

Options

Replies

• JenT514
    JenT514 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, just wanted to send a post to all the short ladies such as myself out there that need motivation and support.
    I am 5'0", CW 193 GW 140 or less. Let's share our journey together. Feel fee to add me! :happy:

Hi! I am 5'0 and started at 198 lbs. You can do it! Dont give up and just keep looking at the big picture of what you want. Take it one day at a time......Good luck!!

Thanks so much!
  • JacqueJo
    JacqueJo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5'2" and tired of always being the "bigger sister" of the three girls. I have gained and lost (multiple times) the same FIVE pounds. Extremely frustrating. Wanting to lose 45 pounds! Add me! I need all the support and encouragement I can get!
  • PinUpGirlAtHeart
    PinUpGirlAtHeart Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and my goal is 120 (but I'll settle for 125). I had 85.6 lbs to lose, but since I lost 23 lbs, I now have 62.6 lbs. That's still a huge amount to lose, but I'm well on my way and I'm definitely gonna need all the support I can get. Feel free to check out my profile. If you think we have stuff in common and/or have a compatible style, free to hit me up.
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11' and have lost 47 pounds so far. Still looking to lose 20-30 more. I always like making new friends :)
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    5' 2" and currently at 150.5. My highest was 160. I'd be happy at 130 - for being almost 40 with 3 kids that's a realistic number for me.
  • jcabinatan
    jcabinatan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and need to loose about 50 pounds. I'm at 161 and my starting goal is to at least drop 30 pounds. I've been on a roller coaster the last year. I do really well and then fall off the wagon pretty hard. I need motivation and support. :flowerforyou:
  • Shamistress
    Options
    Hello shorties! I'm 4' 11 and currently 157. My highest weight was 175 and my goal weight is 110 but would be thrilled with 120 at this point. Feel free to add me. I primarily follow an old weight watchers program
  • beccaboo2001
    beccaboo2001 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 5'3" with a starting weight of 229. I did well for a few months and lost 14# then I got busy and stressed and stopped. Then gained 6# back in two months. Now I'm at 214.8. Want to get to 140ish.
  • glass2diamonds
    Options
    Me! I am 5'1" and need to lose 100 or more pounds..looking for support as I start this again. Feel Free to add me!
  • brunie_chan
    brunie_chan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    I am 5'2" wanting to loose 86 lbs please add me looking for more my height :)
  • Miss_Julie_Marie
    Miss_Julie_Marie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm 5'2" with a SW of 205, a CW of 191, and a GW of 130 (potentially). Add me if you'd like!
  • xerothermic
    Options
    I'm 5'2" if I stand up reeeeeally really tall. I'm after a ton more lbs. It's always hard to find people who are this short on here. Everyone seems to be 10 feet tall and it's hard to explain that when you're much larger and short, seeing changes from weight loss or inches seem less noticeable (and that tends to be sooooo hard).
  • xmysterix
    xmysterix Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    5'3" here and I'm down 10kg (3 on MFP so far) with lots left to lose! Anyone else short with a giant rack, regardless of bodyweight? Makes exercising interesting!

Add if you like :)
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    anybody can feel free to add me too :) I'm 4'11 and started at around 263. I've got about 30lbs to go where I don't hurt anymore, about 60 til i get all my old energy back...and around 100-120 to get to my goal and ultimate goal weights...let's do this!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile:
  • manjudsouza
    manjudsouza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, there, I am 5.0 exactly..started at 150, lost 8 pounds..would like a goal of at least 105...so have at least 35 pounds to go...
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    Hey! 5'0 here. SW 188 lbs, CW 154 lbs, GW 140 lbs. I've been a MFP member for 11 months. So, losing slowly, but I'm keeping it off. I work out every single day: 30 Day Shred, twice, 6 Week 6 Pack, Ripped in 30 and I walk a lot. I'm working with Billy Blanks Ab Boot Camp, now, mixed with a body sculpting program.
    My tummy is my trouble area, but I'm seeing smaller pant sizes and the start of muscle definition.
    Slower going, now, but I'm not giving up.
    Feel free to add me if you log everyday.
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'2-5'3....my starting weight was 204 (sigh) and I'm at 149 now and I'm in "the home stretch" :) I can provide support for your journey and can sure use some support in these last 9 lbs of my own journey :love:
  • L2HS
    L2HS Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". SW 250, CW 222. My ultimate weight loss goal is to have a baby. My doctor says 180 would be a safer weight than my current. I know I need to lose an additional 50 pounds after that to be considered healthy but my short term goal is professing steadily. Need as much support as I can get!
  • Janelle_getsfit
    Janelle_getsfit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP. I'm 5'2 and around 178lbs. Looking to lose 43lbs.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 - 5'3 and my goal is to lose 30 lbs. I might aim for another 10 lbs after I complete my first goal (30lbs)

Feel free to add me :)