Getting out of the obese category

Options
Hi, I am so excited about myfitnesspal!! I weigh 213 right now and my goal is to lose at least 50 lbs. I want to get out of the obese category and I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!:happy:

Replies

• sav_c
    sav_c Posts: 14
    Options
    welcome Danielle and good luck. I'm looking to lose a similar amount. Just keep logging your food and take up some exercise, no matter how small. just don't give up, use the boards to motivate you on. the people on here are great!
  • beautyqueen1979
    beautyqueen1979 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You will :D
    We have the same start weight :D 213lbs!
    MFP is brilliant, there are so many supportive people here :)
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. I've always been a little 'pudgy' but when i realized I had hit the obese category, I couldn't believe it. So my goal is similar to yours to lose almost 100 pounds, starting with a few at a time. I'm hoping by the time my husband returns from his year long deployment to Korea that I'll have lost at least 60. So if you need support or motivation let me know. I'm there for you
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    welcome you cna do it. I did have that goal untill I read on the bmi tracker that its not always accurate for anyone under 5 foot and I am 4 11 so I wonder how accurate it is. At 166 right now Im still obese. I started at 200
  • nessaj
    nessaj Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I probably have a similar amount to lose so if you want to add me as a friend we can get through this together! I've lost 6lb since I started back on here on 26th July and I'm hoping to have lost 10lb in August (so another 8.5lb to go)
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    So glad you're on MFP Danielle!!! Welcome :bigsmile: I know you've been doing so good with your exercise, water & eating lately so those lbs will start coming off & you'll reach all your goals!! Keep it up girlie!!!! :heart: WE WILL DO THIS!!!!!:drinker: