Two small NSV's

Options
nena49659
nena49659 Posts: 260 Member
Yesterday, my stepdaughter asked if I could give her a ride to work. I haven't seen her or her family for awhile so, when I got there, there were some definite comments about my weight loss. They went along the lines of this. "Mom! You're clothes are hanging off you! You really need to buy some new clothes."

LOL, my clothes are kind of baggy. But, they are far from falling off of me. I told them that I would buy some new clothes when they were, indeed, falling off of me.

The other is that I actually tried a little jogging today. Not far. And, not for long. Just in little spurts between walking my 3.5 miles. It has literally been YEARS since I have even attempted to jog. This, because the last time I tried playing softball with my children, I almost passed out on the way to first base. Tonight, not so much as a little dizziness!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!