Has A Show Ever Made You Emotional?

Options
OMGeeeHorses
OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
I am sitting here watching Extreme Weight loss and its about a girl and boy, twins. 23 years old she is 298lbs and he is 470lbs and they turned to food when there parents got a divorce. I am sitting her feeling so much of my own pain coming up inside, I am crying and just so happy I found this show. It makes me realize, like them.. I am worth something. I sometimes would feel hopeless inside that my dad didn't want anything to do with me because I was fat, that my husband is ashamed of me because I am fat. That God doesn't love me because I am fat and not what he wanted when he created me. I know none of this is true, but so much hurtful words and things have been said because of my weight. I AM DONE BEING FAT!! I AM DONE WITH FEELING LIKE NOTHING!! has a show ever made you feel any of these things? :)

Replies

• digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Overhaulin'
    I know it sounds stupid but most of those automotive reality shows (or motorcycle shows), everyone is pissed at each other and yelling at each other.
    Overhaulin' is different.
    They are all cool with each other and they do really help people.
    The one that got me owever is when the overhaulin' crew grabbed Chip Fooses early 50's pickup truck.
    His Dad had given it to him and he had not fixed it up yet.
    At the SEMA show, Foose was presenting his new rims and the team had fixed up his truck, put the new rims on it, and had it covered at the SEMA show.
    Chip had no idea.
    When the cover was pulled, you could see Chip was confused for about a full second and then it hit him.
    Yeah, I got a little misty eyed.