Freckles?

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    I REALLY like it.

Then again I have a total thing for ginger guys. Marrying one in two weeks :-)
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    well as you can see from my profile picture i have a ton of freckles. the more the merrier i say.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Freckles are cute.

Yup.
  • designsbybriana
    designsbybriana Posts: 43 Member
    I like it. I am constantly complimented on mine and they make me look younger than 35 :)
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    I don't know about freckles on a man but on a woman, nothing is sexier
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Its cute, and then when they start connecting they have a full tan lol....
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    My husband has them and i think they are lovely!
  • Depends how many and where they are if it's a cute mole above the upper lip like Cindy Crawford, then I agree. Otherwise it is ugly to me
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    I have found them to be very intriguing to those that do not have them. I've been asked if they're all over my body...

As for the gingers, they are the souls we have stolen. I also have white freckles and those are there a few lucky souls have escaped.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    I have found them to be very intriguing to those that do not have them. I've been asked if they're all over my body...

As for the gingers, they are the souls we have stolen. I also have white freckles and those are there a few lucky souls have escaped.
    I have a few red ones. Those are the souls I burned.
  • rml_16
    Depends how many and where they are if it's a cute mole above the upper lip like Cindy Crawford, then I agree. Otherwise it is ugly to me
    A mole is not a freckle. Just to be clear.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Depends how many and where they are if it's a cute mole above the upper lip like Cindy Crawford, then I agree. Otherwise it is ugly to me
    A mole is not a freckle. Just to be clear.

Right, freckles and moles are different. Freckles are just spots in which the pigmentation looks different, and they come out and go away from sun exposure or wearing sunscreen.
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    My husband and I both have them oom our arms and back. We don't even notice them anymore.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    baby skin cancer better wear your sunscreen more
  • rml_16
    I can slather on SPF 100 and spend 15 minutes in the sun and come out with color and freckles.

Everyone in my family has them. No one has ever had skin cancer.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member

I have a few red ones. Those are the souls I burned.

That is awesome! I wish I had those.
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    mine only come out after i have been in the sun a lot, otherwise they are basically invisible
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    I can slather on SPF 100 and spend 15 minutes in the sun and come out with color and freckles.

Everyone in my family has them. No one has ever had skin cancer.

I wear sunscreen all the time, since forever. I still have freckles. they will not go away. It's just a place where the melanin is different. It's genetic. It's not skin cancer. That could be the case if you never had freckles and then you were suddenly covered in them. I've had them since I was a child. Some people of certain ethnicities are more likely to have them.

Freckles are clusters of concentrated melanin which are most often visible on people with a fair complexion.

When I was a kid I had freckles on my face, but none now. Now, I just have a little on my shoulders and arms.
  • CristyinMiami
    CristyinMiami Posts: 61 Member
    I have freckles and I hate them on my face. The ones on my shoulders don't bother me. I think they are cute.
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    I'm a white looking Mexican with freckles. :frown: