Welcome to every one new and old.

jpwarner
jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
With the great success of this site, I have found that so many post here which is such a great support, but at the same time, I am finding it very hard to keep up with them. As much as I want to welcome every new member and chat with the old ones, I would never get anything done. So for all of you that I have missed or will miss, I give my apologies. It is nice to know that so many others will take up the slack.

:blushing:

Replies

• jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    With the great success of this site, I have found that so many post here which is such a great support, but at the same time, I am finding it very hard to keep up with them. As much as I want to welcome every new member and chat with the old ones, I would never get anything done. So for all of you that I have missed or will miss, I give my apologies. It is nice to know that so many others will take up the slack.

:blushing:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    LOL, forget it JP, I found out months ago. It's a losing battle trying to welcome everyone. I just post
    Welcome newbies, every couple of days. :tongue:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    That is true:bigsmile:

We love having our newbies but it is difficult when we have so many. So welcome all newbies. Great to have you here:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • snakeskin
    snakeskin Posts: 21
    I just logged on to the community for support, and was amazed at how much I had seen you all in there greeting everyone! So I feel like I already know you guys now! So hi again! :-)
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Welcome to all newbies! Glad to have you here:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.