Allow me to introduce myself...

Options
Hello, everyone! My name is Mary, I'm 21, and I'm a college student from Fredericksburg, Virginia. I just joined the site on Sunday and I'm really liking it, so far. I've been overweight pretty much my entire life; tried several different diets, and somehow always end up gaining the weight back (and then some). I've got about 60-70 pounds to lose, and am really determined to get rid of it, once and for all.

I look forward to my weight-loss journey, as well as getting to talk to some of you awesome people! So, don't hesitate to say "hello!"

Replies

• sparis88
    sparis88 Posts: 30
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you could join us. I love MFP! Feel free to add as a friend!
  • dmcgee
    dmcgee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great to have you here. If you have any questions be sure and ask...someone can help you out here.
  • olivia39
    olivia39 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome Mary! I am also new in this site!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I am just across the river from you in southern MD. Are you keeping warm enough this summer? :laugh:
  • tondalea
    tondalea Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mary. I'm new too and I also live in Fredericksburg.
  • dpuig
    Options
    Welcome mary, I just signed up this morning and I know that together we qill loose the weight we want.
  • cmgearty
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'm new to the site as of last week. I was looking for something to motivate the clan. I have 3 daughters and twin boys... the girls are fine weight wise but the rest of us could use some help. We've tried Atkins, with success, but as many of you probably know.... it's only temporary and not really all that healthy. So we're going low key here and just watching our daily calorie count and if we get in a walk that's bonus for the day!! Here's to hoping this works for one and all!!