NSV - new pants!

Options
csaul777
csaul777 Posts: 14 Member
I began my weight loss journey in November 2011. Since I was morbidly obese and started weight watchers and then exercising, the weight was coming off easier then than now. I haven't gone down a size in clothes in months... until TODAY! I finally got into a size 14 today - YAY! In November of 2011 I was wearing a size 24 and when those got tight, I decided I needed to do something instead of buying bigger clothes yet again.

Replies

• KhaoticSoul
    Options
    I know how you feel, I was a uk size 32-34 back in 2009. Been a bit of an up and down journey over the last few years, with a far bit of stopping and starting with my weight journey, but got into a size 20 uk the other week, and they're already gettig loose. Thing is Ill be honest Im still hefty, but as Ive finally found a lifestyle that works for me (pretty much paleo for food, though not 100% strict, and weight training), I know im never going to be the slimmest of people but if I can get my body fat % to under 20 Ill be a happy gal. My end weight wont matter as Ill look damn good, and be powerful with it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!