Too Much scale?

Options
2»

Replies

• lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    do as much scale as you want i do i know how fast my body is burning the calories if your on a diet to lose weight and your exercising hard your body should not put on any weight no matter what time of day it more for the hard core dieters

Never heard this before.
    thats because you have to be hard core like a runner gymnas ice skater pro athlete that what your body dose when your training for a major event i dont want to show a picture of what i look like 20 years ago but your body is on a constant fuel burn dose not even take time to put on water weight
  • missheidi
    missheidi Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    it sounds to me as if you perhaps were getting obssessing over it. i do know though that if i'm only weighing once a week i feel out of control i weigh every morning personally. i tried to put the scale away and i've tried only once a week. i only record once a week, but i weigh everyday.
  • oats4breakfast
    Options
    do as much scale as you want i do i know how fast my body is burning the calories if your on a diet to lose weight and your exercising hard your body should not put on any weight no matter what time of day it more for the hard core dieters

Never heard this before.
    thats because you have to be hard core like a runner gymnas ice skater pro athlete that what your body dose when your training for a major event i dont want to show a picture of what i look like 20 years ago but your body is on a constant fuel burn dose not even take time to put on water weight

It's a little hard to read.
    Including yourself, just how many of us do you think are "hard core like a runner gymnas ice skater pro athlete ....... training for a major event " ?
  • JesP
    JesP Posts: 2
    Options
    The other thing is that I only record on here my weigh in on Mondays.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I dont own any scales. I always go out and pay for the ones in the chemist. I go once a week. I know if I had scales I would be so tempted, then I would be upset I hadnt lost anything in the half an hour since I last got weighed.