I need it...

Options
Little by little I fell off the wagon. I don't even want to weigh myself. I've let my stupid relationship problems get in the way. I am a bad emotional eater. I must've gained 5 pounds or so already! I have 31 days for my 30 bday and I need to push myself, but what the hell do I do to bring back the motivation I had??

What do you guys normally do to get back on it??

Replies

• WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    First of all stay away from the scale....that thing is evil. Don't focus on the numbers instead focus on your goal and getting yourself moving. Try to find new comfort rather than food....maybe a new exercise or hobby. When you get stressed and start walking towards the kitchen head straight out the door and go for a walk. You can do this! We ALL fall off the wagon the hardest part is getting back on and you are half way there! Do it!!
  • Dch2272
    Dch2272 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Adri, what was your original motivation? What made you start this journey? We all fall of the wagon, but you have to find that desire that motivates you beyond everything else. You are a beautiful lady and you are a motivation to those around you. You can do this, you can find the motivation.