Options
    GRRRRR. Men - can't live with 'em and can't shoot 'em either. :explode:

:laugh:
    So true!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys, it means a lot to me. It just sucks that I get more support from people on the Internet (no offense-y'all are great!!:drinker: ) than I do in my own home.
    I guess he will either come around or he won't....either way, I'm going to keep on keepin' on.
  • mom2morgan
    Options
    I can imagine that would be pretty discouraging! My husband doesn't do that, but he does lack enthusiasm, LOL. Whenever he goes on a diet he can drop 30 pounds really fast. I have a lot to lose and progress is painfully slow. For the first few weeks he'll be all supportive and encouraging...but since then he's lost interest. I lost 1.5 pounds last week, and only .5 pound this week, and when I told him the numbers he's like "Oh, that's too bad. Sorry to hear that". When I said ANY loss was a good loss and that he was supposed to be happy for me and congratulate, he's like "Really?? wow - if that's all I was losing I'd be really discouraged! Bummer!" I think I just won't talk to him about it anymore - because he also likes to give "advice" ..like - "maybe you should take up weight lifting" or maybe you need to hit the treadmill more....uhh, honey I weigh 270 pounds and I walk 2.5 miles (takes me an hour) every night, without fail. you want me to step it up a notch? What are you trying to do..kill me? LOL