Need to lose 100lbs!

Options
Hi! I need to lose weight so i can finally be happy with myself and hopefully get out of depression! Right now i am 7 months pregnant with my first son, so i wont be dieting until after i have him in December. im just looking for people to help support me with this, since i have no one to look to at home. I look forward to helping motivate/support anyone that i can! Let's do this together!

Feel free to add me:)

Replies

• wheeliegirl
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm Lew... Married, dad of two soon to be three... At this for 15 months now and down 187.6 pounds and plan to log for 50 more years. My diary is open to friends and I comment all the time. Welcome everyone! My wife is due on the 12th and was just told today that she will be induced on the 9th if she hasn't delivered before that... 60% effaced and dilated to a 2... contractions every 15 minutes... Sitting here at work until after detention is over at 4:15...
  • SlimDownWithChristina
    Options
    Hi! welcome to MFP and congratulations on your baby. I am 23, 5"3, 205lbs. My goal weight is around 120. I am always willing to add new friends!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in a similar boat...I'll stop being all achy when i get the first 50 off of me, and my blood pressure will be normal again...after that I need to keep going to get my energy back. 20 extra would do that. But to get back out of the obese/moribidly obese range, i'd still have another 50 or so. Anywho, I got a long journey ahead and would love to encourage and be encouraged....so feel free to add me :)