Hello, eh?!

Options
Hey, I'm Tristan :)

I'm a Canadian university student (just graduated with a B.Sc. (Hons.) in Marine and Freshwater Biology) who is currently studying for the MCAT and applying to vet school.

Over the last 3-4 months I have lost 18 lbs and have that last stubborn 8 lbs left.

Stats:
24 years old
5'7"
SW: 156 lbs
CW: 138 lbs
GW: 130 lbs?

I LOVE running (this is an understatement) and am currently just started the C25K as I had to stop running due to an ankle injury.

I am looking for some supportive friends and really don't mind if your stats are close to mine or not :)

Replies

• HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi Tristan :)

You can add me if you want to. I started running not too long ago and I just love it!

I'm Ginny, 25, French.
  • beautifullittlemexx
    Options
    Hi! :) I'm in week three of C25K I have tried it before and the furthest I have ever got is week 4! I always get 'too busy' or I'm 'too tired' I really want to finish it this time! So I would love to have someone around who is doing it :) I'm a great cheerleader and I'm always up for a chat :)
    Go ahead and add me! :)
  • PinkkCamel
    PinkkCamel Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey Tristan (: I'm 19, from Australia doing BMedSci and I love running too! Also suffering from an injury though lol.. Used to do 10km a day before I developed a tendinopathy. Eager to get back to it once I heal though ;D Feel free to add (: