2»

Replies

• Junogeri1
    Options
    Now that is incentive. Very nice.
  • theslimapple
    theslimapple Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the feedback! I hope this encourages others. I know I love to see progress pics and was inspired by many here who found success! I still have a lot to go, but I'm starting to feel happy about my body and how strong it's becoming.
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and you can definitely see progress in each of your pics. 8lbs doesn't sound like much - you are definitely losing it the right way with all your inches and your body changes.

It definitely is encouraging to me (i'm 5ft2.5) and have quite a bit too lose and I love seeing progress pics too, especially when there are similarities (height, starting weight, age - anything that makes it easier to identify with the succesful person)

Thank you for posting and Congratulations on your results!
  • theslimapple
    theslimapple Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and you can definitely see progress in each of your pics. 8lbs doesn't sound like much - you are definitely losing it the right way with all your inches and your body changes.

It definitely is encouraging to me (i'm 5ft2.5) and have quite a bit too lose and I love seeing progress pics too, especially when there are similarities (height, starting weight, age - anything that makes it easier to identify with the succesful person)

Thank you for posting and Congratulations on your results!

Thank you! And I so relate. It's nice to compare and see the transformations on similar stats people! It gives us a ball park idea of what to expect. Good luck on your journey!
  • SkaterGirl704
    SkaterGirl704 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!
  • kriskris92
    kriskris92 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and thanks for posting! I'm about a half inch taller than you but am starting at the same weight, so this was great motivation to see what a difference it could make to get to 150 :)
  • AmareeLis
    Options
    Wow! Great Job! Keep going.. I am 155cm (just below 5"2) also :)

I really want to applaud you to keep going even when you hit plateau.. I hit plateau a year ago and I gave up then because I didn't know better.. Now I am back into it for 9 weeks so far and I seem to always be on plateau.. In 9 weeks I only lost 0.5kg (1lbs). But I don't really care about the numbers anymore, I can really see the difference when I look into the mirror.

We are similar in height and weight and it's really motivating to see your progress pics ☼
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!