Looking for that extra push.....add me

Options
HELLO, My name is Elecia and I am 22 years old. So I'm really not new to this site, I am just returning. I am back on my weight loss journey because I gained weight without really noticing at first. My struggle is I am just not motivated to exercise, probably because I am doing it alone. I have a terrible stomach due to my vertical c section in 2009. My goal is to drop down to 140 and see how it looks. Everybody says it is impossible but I have seen results of a woman who had a vertical c section achieve a flat tummy and able to wear a two piece. I am still very young so hopefully that plays a part in my skin elasticity. I'm really just looking for people to keep me focused and on track with my goal. I really want to stick to it this time. At the end of the day I know Im whats holding me back.

Replies

• dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well hello! I am back at this again and I would love some more support! We can cheer each other on! Please add me! thanks!
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Welcome back! Are you training at the gym or at home?

Do you know what is really getting you down? I train at home alone for over 4 years now and i have no problem staying accountable.

You sure can get a flat stomach if you work hard for it and have a clean nutrition plan with a good calorie deficit.
  • tifelayne
    Options
    I get where you're coming from. I had twins at 24 years old, which really took a toll on my stomach. Now I'm trying to lose the extra weight and we'll see what my stomach looks like at the end!

I am using SlimFast right now to lose weight, but I don't know that I will stick with it for the whole diet. I don't want to feel locked in on one thing.

I just started a blog, where I write out exactly what I'm eating, motivation, my stats, etc. This might help you too. I find blogging to really motivate me. If you want to take a look at mine, its at slimfastmommy.wordpress.com It might give you some ideas that could help you out!
  • tifelayne
    Options
    Or you can blog right on this site! Knowing that others are seeing what you're posting might help you to stick with your plan. I wish you the best of luck!!

I do think your age will benefit you a lot :)
  • ramsfan84
    ramsfan84 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well.
  • taylorbib
    taylorbib Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me, i need more motivational friends that will keep me on track!