DragonCon

Options
TheMaidOfAstolat
TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
Anyone live in or around Atlanta going to D*Con this year? It'd be great to see some other MFPers there. My hubs and I are going as Wraiths from Stargate Atlantis! w00t!

Replies

• TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I love Stargate Atlantis and the Wraiths are the second best thing about that show! I wish I could go but I can only afford one convention a year and right now that's San Diego Comic Con.

Post pics!!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I love Stargate Atlantis and the Wraiths are the second best thing about that show! I wish I could go but I can only afford one convention a year and right now that's San Diego Comic Con.

Post pics!!

I can't wait for Stargate Universe...I am such a nerd, lol. Christopher Heyerdahl is one hot older man. I've been watching Sanctuary with him and quite a few of the other Atlantis cast and I love it!
    If I remember to take pics, I'll post them...I'm so bad about not bringing a camera with me anywhere.
    I wish I could go to Comic Con...I've never been....way too difficult to make it out to the west coast.
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Are you going for the entire time?
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Are you going for the entire time?

I'm not sure, my hubs is helping with a vendor...so he has the three day pass...but I may only go for one day. If I do get to go for all three days...I plan on going as a Wraith queen, Abby Sciuto (from NCIS), and possibly Rogue (from X-Men-90's show version).
  • LainMac
    LainMac Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I vote for Rogue! What a great opportunity to do an over the top southern accent.

I've been to a couple of World Cons before my kids came. Sadly, *sigh*, hubby isn't into sci/fantasy so I had to grow my own. My older two boys are at ages (13 and 16) that they would probably enjoy going. I hope that one comes to the Boston area soon.

• taijade
    taijade Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm so jealous!

I live in the UK and we do get events like that here but I always miss them!!
    I'd be a total fan-girl though and embarrass everyone ._.

I am currently geeking out over the following guests:
    Jim Butcher, Celldweller, William B Davis, John DiMaggio, STAN LEE!!!!!!!! OMG & Joseph Michael Linsner (he's a GOD!), James Marsters (someone steal him for me, k?), TED NAIFEH (now I'm REALLY jealous!), Tom Savini, Shawnee Smith and Billy West.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I'm so jealous!

I live in the UK and we do get events like that here but I always miss them!!
    I'd be a total fan-girl though and embarrass everyone ._.

I am currently geeking out over the following guests:
    Jim Butcher, Celldweller, William B Davis, John DiMaggio, STAN LEE!!!!!!!! OMG & Joseph Michael Linsner (he's a GOD!), James Marsters (someone steal him for me, k?), TED NAIFEH (now I'm REALLY jealous!), Tom Savini, Shawnee Smith and Billy West.

Yeah...Stan Lee is one of the main reasons I'm going. I love him! Marvel is the best...just wish that Disney hadn't bought them out.