T25 Equipment

Options
I'm think of doing Focus T25 after I'm done with 30 Day Shred. I'm wondering what equipment is required for those videos?

Also, do you need to use bands or can you just use hand weights? I noticed they are included in the package deal but wondering if I really need to use them. I actually don't like bands much and would prefer to stick with my hand weights. Thanks.

Replies

• lisal11
    lisal11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Bumping. I could have sworn a lot of people here are doing T25.
  • hardenedheartx
    hardenedheartx Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    For the first phase, Alpha, all you need is a mat for the ab exercises. In the second month, Beta, there is an arm video which uses hand weights. You don't need to use the bands you can stick with the weights.
  • healthymomma804
    Options
    I am doing T25 now I just finished the 1st week of Beta today (the 6th week in the program) and I use weights not the bands just because I heard alot of ppl complain about the bands being cumbersome. I love T25 by the way.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Alpha phase is body weights exercices only, you only need a mat for the abs workout. In the Beta phase you need a mat for abs, a few dumbells, maybe up to 15-20 pounds or you can use the supplied band but i don't recommend it if you already have dumbells.