Wii Fit - Anyone?

Options
I normally run outside, but my buddy today had an appointment and could not make it. So I hopped on my wii fit. I forgot how much fun I have on it!! Is anyone using Wii fit to loose weight?

Is there any other Wii programs you are using. I also have both of the Biggest Loser Games.

Just curious.

Replies

• thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I use it all the time. I recently bought the Wii Fit Plus and I'm loving the fact I can do personalised work outs.
  • shae123
    shae123 Posts: 26
    Options
    I use it, I have a Jenny McCarthy game also. It uses the camera to vidoe you while you work and corrects your execution of the exercises as you go. The downfall is the lgihting though...the lighting of the room you are in will effect the games ability to read your movements.
  • BeSexy
    BeSexy Posts: 94
    Options
    Ya, there is a group of us doing Just Dance. We have a thread going. You should join us!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I was using the wii fit then I got the EA Active and I was doing that for a while and really loved it. I have been doing outdoor exercise right now since the weather has been very nice here. I will probably get back on it in the fall.

And as you can see I use my wii fit to weigh in as well :tongue:
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I love mine too... but I feel like I get bored with it sometimes. Running in place is pretty cool. So is hula hooping. But after about 3 months straight of hopping on every single day, I started doing the unthinkable...missing the gym!! LOL!

I wanna try the EA Sports Workout... that looks really cool.
  • TammyBee
    TammyBee Posts: 178
    Options
    I have the Jillian Michaels workout and i like it. I have a few different ones that i alternate so i don't get bored.
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    I use it too.. I love using it, I try to switch off kinda to shock my body a little.. since the Wii Fit Plus works you out I will still be getting a good workout and burning calories on top of my 30 day shred.. I also have the Biggest Loser Game and it is so hard for me.. I am trying to work up to that.. but I always use the Wii to weigh in and I will just be switching up my workouts every week to get something a little different...
  • pshontz
    pshontz Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I use Wii Fit Plus, on the days I'm not using EA Sports Active -- I am trying the 6-week challenge. And I try to add 30 day shred or some Yoga Zone DVDs in the mix too. I also just got the BIggest Loser Wii game but haven't tried it. Is the Jillian Michaels Ultimatum any good? We also have Just Dance and Outdoor Challenge but the kids mostly use those for fun, I haven't used them for exercise.
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I just got one last night! Only played around with it a bit but it sure is fun. I have Wii Fit Plus and I got myself the Knockout Boxing game and glove set since boxing is my current favorite workout. How does everyone like the Jillian Wii stuff?