Replies

• kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    everything except opera. mostly PINK. she's my favorite
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I listen to many genres, but my first love will always be metal.

She said it best...
  • chantelp0508
    chantelp0508 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Lately it's been fussy baby noises, but I prefer silence. Unless I'm running or something and then I like Breaking Benjamin
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    When I walk/hike/bike with my fiancé, no music. Or when I bike alone no music (for safety). Swimming, whatever's on...usually 80's pop

When I walk or jog I listen to mostly rap, hip hop, dance music. That is the only time I like rap and hip hop though.

Dancing, stretching, or cleaning house/chores...I just throw on Pandora, indie and electronic music mainly and Japanese or K pop
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    My Spotify playlist for lifting is the usual suspects - RATM, Rammstein, SOAD, Misfits, Black Flag/Fugazi etc etc - with the odd Beastie Boys/Bouncey/Kanye to break it up.

But mainly I like all the loud shouty things.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    My Spotify playlist for lifting is the usual suspects - RATM, Rammstein, SOAD, Misfits, Black Flag/Fugazi etc etc - with the odd Beastie Boys/Bouncey/Kanye to break it up.

But mainly I like all the loud shouty things.

haha love it. I like most of that too. Minus SOAD
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Mostly, electronic. Some rock:

The Fitness, Moby, Crystal Castles, The Knife, Santogold, Yeah Yeah Yeahs.
  • markheusser
    markheusser Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    SKRILLEX RADIO ON PANDORA
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I workout to silence.

Impossible at my gym. The whole place is an open area with 3/4 walls seperating the rooms. So, if I don't have my headphones on and listen to my iPod (on shuffle), I have to listen to the Body Pump instructor sing along with all the music she plays. She is not a good singer.

ETA: I have a very eclectic taste in music, so my playlist can be all over the place. I can be listening to Moby, followed by RATM, followed by Ben Folds, followed by Beck, and House of Pain,
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Something out and out aggressive. Usually Botch if it's metal or Surgeon if you're talking 'dance' music.

Any Whitehouse fans? Now that would make great workout music, if you class it as music that is!
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Usually pop, music remixed for running, or something that gets me pumped. That could be some dance music, current hits, or usually something that is somewhat fast paced.
  • salsera_barbie
    salsera_barbie Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Right now it's Latin Workout Station on Pandora, but normally it's Salsa.
  • D0initright
    Options
    Anything by Queens of the Stone Age
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    dub vibratin' bass drops are motivating
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Hip hop mostly.... gotta be able to move to it!
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I workout to silence.

Impossible at my gym. The whole place is an open area with 3/4 walls seperating the rooms. So, if I don't have my headphones on and listen to my iPod (on shuffle), I have to listen to the Body Pump instructor sing along with all the music she plays. She is not a good singer.

ETA: I have a very eclectic taste in music, so my playlist can be all over the place. I can be listening to Moby, followed by RATM, followed by Ben Folds, followed by Beck, and House of Pain,

I know exactly what you mean. There is a male spin instructor with the loudest, most droning voice that is amplified by a mic. Sometimes, even with the volume full up, I can still here him. Those are the days that I want to walk into his class and punch him in the throat.
  • 1capybara
    1capybara Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Kanye
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    hiphop on satellite radio blasting through the surround sound.
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    The Carpenters and ABBA mainly
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    The Carpenters and ABBA mainly

:heart: Karen