Not much but...

Options
So I'm typing this after JUST getting off the treadmill and since i've been a bit discouraged lately I think this NSV is a big accomplishment for me. About two months ago I reached my lowest weight in a long time, but after seeing that number on the scale my mind immediately went "YES, I've put in enough effort to deserve a break." That "break" has lasted two months. I didn't gain much weight back, but I stopped exercising and eating healthy. Well, I got back into it and today I ran my first ever mile in under 13 minutes. What my time was? 10:59. I am honestly pretty proud of myself :smile:

Latest NSV?

Replies

• Lemmynade
    Lemmynade Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!! Don't forget to give yourself breaks now and then, it'll help you keep from getting discouraged.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    That's a huge improvement (from 13 minutes to 10:59). Great job!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,753 Member
    Options
    Love NSV! Well done.
  • emAZn
    emAZn Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Great job! Mine was today I put on a blouse from my bigger days that I still wear it's the westerny kind of shirt with a button on the sleeve that I've never been able to button... BAM! Guess to buttoned her shirt today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!