Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV!

BigAl_2
BigAl_2 Posts: 85 Member
So I'm getting close to my original goal and my boyfriend asked me today where I wanted to be at ultimately. I said I really want my capris from when I was at my fittest 2years ago to fit again...a few months ago to show him how much weight I had gained I attempted to put them on and couldn't get them past my knees. After sending that MSG today I pulled them out of my closet out of curiosity of how much further I had....and long behold! They went all the way up AND buttoned. This made my day. Now to think of a new milestone to cross :bigsmile:

Replies

• redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Congrats!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Excellent!!!! I also have a pair of those capris I'm holding on to...I'm not in them yet, but you give me hope! Congrats! :drinker:
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    I have some capris I'm holding onto as well! One day ya'll, we got this. Congrats OP!
  • Bromard6
    Bromard6 Posts: 44 Member
    Awesome! That is the kind of tangible progress that keeps us going.
  • nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Congrats! I think clothing is a great indicator of how you've changed your body! I tend to not see it in the mirror daily but when my clothes are falling off, I realize how much I've shrunk! And fitting into old favorite jeans-- the best!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Wohoo way to go girl!
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Awsome!
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    BEST!!! FEELING!! EVER!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!