Would I look good in these workout capris or not?

Options
2»

Replies

• KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    They are pretty fun looking. I vote the black and grey tho :)

All that matters is how you feel in them...if you like them, rock em!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, it depends on how old you are. If you are above the age of 23, I'd reconsider getting that print and go with a solid. It's not so much whether they would look good on you but it's a young print to pull off.
  • christinemac17
    christinemac17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think they are flippin awesome and I agree w/you that the black/gray might be better -- if you like them, go for it!! If I wasn't such a cheapskate I'd totally get a pair (maybe even the blue ones :bigsmile: ) and I'm 47... I've learned with age that I really don't care what other people think, if I like something and I think it looks good on me, I'll wear it
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the print.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Lol thanks. I showed them to my bf and he said he didn't think they'd look good on me. He's never made me feel fat or anything before, but he got all weird when I asked why he thought they'd look bad. Especially since he likes when I wear yoga pants... But now there's this little tiny voice in the back of my head that's evilly whispering "what if he really does think I'm kinda fat?" He likes how Victoria Secret models look (even I can admit that they look good), but I don't even come close to looking like that (and honestly don't even have the desire or the musculature to get quite that tiny and am aiming for something a little more muscular).

He probably just hates the capris themselves for some reason - the print is rather bold. :laugh:
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    since you are taller they will look good - if you were short I would think they would travel too far down your leg, but at your height they will probably hit mid calf and look good

haha - I dunno why but I like girls that workout in yoga pant like capris
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Maybe it was just the print that the bf didn't like and he just didn't know how to tell me he thinks I have horrible taste in tights lol. I've got several pairs of workout capris styled like this, but they're all either mostly or all black, so the pattern is what scares me a little...black is slimming and way forgiving. I think I'm going to go ahead and buy a pair, but I'll start off with the grey/ black ones, then maybe get more adventurous with bright colors and bold patterns for my next pair. Thanks for all the input! :happy:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Did you get them?