how much can I expect my face to change from weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My face has slimmed dramatically too. I feel like it has added some years, as I am already 44. People always guessed me young, but I imagine not so much anymore. But I will take it over carrying all the other weight around with me! Good luck!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    My face has slimmed a lot but my chin is still one of the places where fat refuses to leave *shakes fist*. But I still have at least 18 lbs to go.

And yes sadly I think I look my age now. I always looked like 10 years younger... now, not so much.
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    One of the first signs I had that I was losing weight was in my face. I developed this wrinkle on my chin. It has aged me a little as my skin is loose, so it shows wrinkles I never had. But it is indeed firming up. For me the biggest change is in the chin and neck. I had no defined jawline. Now I do.

Here I was at about 50 pounds in. But I had a lot to lose.

before.jpg
    after.jpg
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    <<< my profile pic. Before & after 25lbs. Lost. I have lost more since but want to wait to update the face comparisons @ 50lbs.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I lost quite a bit in my face but I look older now.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    The 30 lbs I've been working to take off is some of the 70 pounds I'd gained back over a five year period. However, before I'd gained the 30 lbs, I ran into a friend who was my neighbor. She recognized me only by my voice. That was inspiring.
  • mehranabdullah5
    Options
    I have one solution for this, if u want to lose weight but not face value. Try this....

Usually we asked to eliminate sugar when we plan to weight loss but here is a different method, i.e.
    Don't eliminate all kind of sugar from your diet, use natural sugar sources like dates, mangos, in your lunch and dinner, but count them, means count what calories you getting from sugar and try to burn them in gym, that's the perfect way I have ever seen.

cheers...

Merhan Kh..