First 20 down, the healthy way! NO more fad diets!!

Options
I finally hit my first 20 pounds down, and this is my first time EVER losing weight the healthy way, by counting calories and exercising while EATING HEALTHY! I have always been on some kind of a fad diet before, usually atkins, but I have done everything else, slimfast, diet pills, starvation... blah blah you know how it goes.
Anyways, I have always hated to exercise and had a really hard time staying on track, and the past few months I have really truly felt like I am making this a change I can live with forever!
I would LOVE to see some other before and after shots of YOUR LIFESTYLE change and make some more new friends that can help keep my MFP newsfeed flowing with motivation and inspiration, I really hope we can help each other reach our goals!

First 20 pounds gone!!
SW:194 (my heaviest EVER was at 225 while pregnant with my daughter, and 215 after she was born)
CW: 174
GW:140ish

6abd1119-a7f6-4c10-9948-44f06d0b1905.jpg

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,753 Member
    Options
    Great results, keep it up.
  • Lyzz6363
    Lyzz6363 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, 20lbs is an amazing loss. As we discussed ;) Keep it up, and I will help motivate all the way through.
  • MrsWilliams0618
    MrsWilliams0618 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I appreciate that SO much! :)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,300 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! And i agree.. so done with fad diets..or any diet book..dr. diet..personal trainer diet.. blah blah. They contribute to overweight America and the obsession with quick fixes that make people balloon up bigger after each failed attempt.
  • MrsWilliams0618
    MrsWilliams0618 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    completely completely agree! I have spent pretty much my entire life trying to be on a diet, im so over it. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!