Same old posts on the forum

2»

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    I would rather talk about hyperminimalist architecture. Any takers?

Is that like clean eating but for buildings?

Well, I would say it's more like raw vegan.
  • tomoswilding
    tomoswilding Posts: 56 Member
    clutch curling? Yeah, let's talk about clutch curling.

This made me laugh. I endorse this.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    That actually doesn't annoy me at all. I have this power and ability to not open threads that don't interest me.

what is this wizardry?
    It's a secret and nearly lost magic.
  • megan1869
    megan1869 Posts: 166 Member
    LMAO! This is the same reason I no longer read Cosmo (you can only tell me so many ways to orgasm) or Shape (lose 15 pounds this month! turns into lose 25 next month W/O working out).... they make $ off of circular repetition.
  • MB_Positif
    LMAO! This is the same reason I no longer read Cosmo (you can only tell me so many ways to orgasm) or Shape (lose 15 pounds this month! turns into lose 25 next month W/O working out).... they make $ off of circular repetition.

What!? You're just talking in circles!! :flowerforyou:
  • Gillibeech
    Gillibeech Posts: 16 Member
    There always the weather!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    That actually doesn't annoy me at all. I have this power and ability to not open threads that don't interest me.

This. And it's what I expect from MFP. If I want to talk about my other interests, I go where people share them.

And I understand that not everyone has been here as long as I have, and to some it's not an old topic. But I also ran a dating advice site for about a dozen years, and had a lot of repeat questions there. And worked at a vet's, where I'd recite the same post-op instructions dozens of times a week.

Now, if it's the SAME person, asking the SAME question, over and over and over again, looking for a different answer, then I do get annoyed.
  • MB_Positif
    Now, if it's the SAME person, asking the SAME question, over and over and over again, looking for a different answer, then I do get annoyed.

YES! That is truly awful.