Fruits/Veggies

Options
Hey!
I am a 26 year old school teacher. I have a granola bar for breakfast, a tuna fish kit, baked chips, and an apple for lunch and then dinner-lean cuisine, chikfila salad,etc. Then on the weekend I tend to forget I'm watching my weight and eat whatever I want. I am exercising 4-5 times a week with an aerobics/weight training class or walking. I am 5'1 and weigh 186 pounds. I feel like I'm never going to get these 30 pounds off. I feel better after I exercise but I'm sluggish in the morning. I need some help. Do I need more fruits and veggies or what?! People tell me I look better but I'm having a hard time believeing them because I've been doing this for 3 weeks and the scale hasn't moved. HELP ME!

Replies

• sebmsu
    sebmsu Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey!
    I am a 26 year old school teacher. I have a granola bar for breakfast, a tuna fish kit, baked chips, and an apple for lunch and then dinner-lean cuisine, chikfila salad,etc. Then on the weekend I tend to forget I'm watching my weight and eat whatever I want. I am exercising 4-5 times a week with an aerobics/weight training class or walking. I am 5'1 and weigh 186 pounds. I feel like I'm never going to get these 30 pounds off. I feel better after I exercise but I'm sluggish in the morning. I need some help. Do I need more fruits and veggies or what?! People tell me I look better but I'm having a hard time believeing them because I've been doing this for 3 weeks and the scale hasn't moved. HELP ME!