Brand New Topic -- Never Been Adressed

Options
TheRoadDog
TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
If you were being chased by a 20 foot fire-breathing kitten, would you trip someone to save your own life? If so, who?

Replies

• YouMadBro8281
    Options
    Probably you.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. Probably would trip one of my coworkers because surely this would happen while I am at work with only the one guy whose mistakes I have to keep fixing.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Anyone who gets in my way!!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    The closest person to me.

BUT another benefit to losing weight? I can run faster! woo!! I just need to outrun the slower peeps!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I would probably just....

tumblr_m4n3acifJ71qihztbo1_500.gif
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Might depend who the other person was-- my kids, I would shove out of the way and face the kitten myself; my ex, I would spray with catnip and then trip.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Might depend who the other person was-- my kids, I would shove out of the way and face the kitten myself; my ex, I would spray with catnip and then trip.

Hahahaha!
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    To be honest, the only person I WOULDNT trip would be my son. Everyone else can just suck it! Survival of the fittest and all that!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    omigosh, I just laughed out loud! Not good when I'm sitting here supposed to be working.

I wouldn't trip anyone. I would just outrun everybody. :-D
  • SamMorBelsmom
    SamMorBelsmom Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone. The only one I would trip would be my kids. I would give them the last breath I owned.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    What if the 20-ft firebreathing kitten just wants a cuddle?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    What are my chances of survival? like is I trip them will I be able to get away for good or just delaying the inevitable?
  • vtmoon
    Options
    I agree with everyone. The only one I would trip would be my kids. I would give them the last breath I owned.

That is very cold... unless you forgot a "not" after "would"
  • SteviMcEwan
    Options
    To be honest, the only person I WOULDNT trip would be my son. Everyone else can just suck it! Survival of the fittest and all that!

As your best friend... I am deeply wounded :P x
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Probably you.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    without a doubt, my ex, but not because I'm spiteful. Just because he should get a chance to see how it feels to be batted around a bit and tossed into the air and maybe drop kicked by the kitty.
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    LMBO how random yet funny!
  • vtmoon
    Options
    without a doubt, my ex, but not because I'm spiteful. Just because he should get a chance to see how it feels to be batted around a bit and tossed into the air and maybe drop kicked by the kitty.

Jesus...
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Nope, I probably would be dead because I would stop to go "Ohh Pretty Kitty!" and get fried.