Anyone who loves russell brand?? :D

Options
2»

Replies

• Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    IF so or not , what do you think about Russell Brand, the comedian ?? :D Im curious to know :D

Who???
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    IF so or not , what do you think about Russell Brand, the comedian ?? :D Im curious to know :D

Who???
    LOL, Russell Edward Brand, the stand up comedian from Essex Great Britain, currently living in USA :D He is also in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. ..him... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

Who???
    LOL, Russell Edward Brand, the stand up comedian from Essex Great Britain, currently living in USA :D He is also in Forgetting Sarah Marshall. ..him... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh him? Sorry never heard of him or saw him. My bad...
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    LOL
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    I ordered his book online MY BOOKY WOOK and it is my best company :):D He is a hilarious writer as well! :D:heart::heart:
  • AdrianBry
    AdrianBry Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    smart and funny guy. watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpJqLdK1Jck
  • khadijak17
    khadijak17 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    :heart: russell brand!! :heart:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options

he is EVERYTHING that is wrong with modern British Society.

I despise him and his ' humour'....I'd love nothing more to see him locked up in a room with Dennis Leary and see how that pans out.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I used to find his comedy irritating. It's stupid comedy. "Get him to the greek" was two hours of my life wasted.
    I'm coming to realize though that he's very intelligent. And he calls people out on their bull****. I have to give him credit for that.
  • Genette38
    Genette38 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    When he was first around in the UK I hated him, his comedy was not my style at all. Then he started talking and it's like he was on exactly the same page as me. He's now my favourite political spokesman.
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options

he is EVERYTHING that is wrong with modern British Society.

I despise him and his ' humour'....I'd love nothing more to see him locked up in a room with Dennis Leary and see how that pans out.

Interesting :D
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I'll be seeing him live next week, huzzah!
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    I'll be seeing him live next week, huzzah!
    Im jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O
  • Red_Scorpio_www
    Options
    Anyother views , likes and dont likes about Russell brand ?? :D