Grayed out vision while exercising?

Options
So I've been exercising and eating a healthy diet for the past 5 months or so. I've dropped a good amount of weight (about 15% of my initial body weight) and am feeling a lot better.

But over the past six weeks or so, I've begun to experience episodes of grayed out vision. They usually happen while I'm working out or otherwise moving (walking from the station to the office, etc). It's always my right eye that grays out first, and sometimes it spreads to my left eye, but the vision on the left never quite goes completely. The effect is like TV static and makes me dizzy. It usually lasts for a few minutes, regardless of whether I stop what I'm doing and rest or keep exercising.

Has anyone experienced something like this? Any idea what could be causing it? What to do when it happens?

FYI, my BMI is 22.5, so I'm well within my healthy weight range, and I'm eating 1200-1400 calories a day as MyFitnessPal recommends.

Thanks!

Replies

• annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Talk to your GP or an optometrist, there could be something more serious going on.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    ... go see a doctor.