I am dreading going back to work..

grover0ca
grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
I have been on vacation & it is just so much easier to have the time to work out & eat properly.
Sure I can do it when I am working..but it just takes so much planning/juggling & energy-kwim??
I really have to see if I can manage to do some workout's BEFORE work..but I am so not a morning person!
I just love the pace of life when on holidays..kwim!

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    maybe walking on your lunch hr would help and then do a workout after the kids go to bed
  • have the thought about trying one of the companies that deliver all your food to you? I've been using diet chef and while the meal variety isn't brilliant (I'm vege), it costs a lot less than I expected and all you have to think about is fruit and veg. I work 11 hrs a day looking after 11 month old twins and barely get a minute free so I know how you feel.
    Being able to take breakfast, lunch and snacks to work in my handbag and knowing all I have to do is pop something in the micro for 2/3 mins has made life soooo much easier and I actually eat 3 meals a day for the first time in my life.
    I've just started my second month and already feel, I'm in a much better place to be able to organise myself to eat properly and to think about calories so I'm not going to order another month's food.
    I used to eat really erratically, and was eating nowhere near enough ( prob around 900 cals). Now I seem to eat non stop and have lost 6lbs in a month :smile:
  • grover0ca
    I am pretty good at packing a lunch..thank goodness for left overs!
    We do have some walkers who go at lunch..I just feel "ick" after..lol..maybe i just have to get over that!

That is a long day--11 hours and then to have 11 month old twins..wow!!
  • lol....you misunderstood. good god,not superwoman! I'm, a nanny so I look after the twins 11 hrs a day. I don't work 11 hrs and then go home to them :wink:
  • grover0ca
    lol....you misunderstood. good god,not superwoman! I'm, a nanny so I look after the twins 11 hrs a day. I don't work 11 hrs and then go home to them :wink:

lmao..well now thank goodness-cause that would be exhausting!!:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.