Suggest your heart rate monitor

Options
2»

Replies

• sandytoshiko
    sandytoshiko Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have a Nike plus sports watch and bought the polar HRM for it. I love it. Pricey but I love that my runs are records and mapped out on line. This is a watch ($157), HRM ($40 on amazon). It will track your run pace or bike speed and also keeps track of location via GPS and with HRM strap (sold separately).
  • stitchvalkyrie
    Options
    Call me crazy, but theres an app on the windows phone called "Heart Rate" and ... it seems accurate? Ok not while you are exercising, but I can check it when im sitting down, and say 5 minutes after exercise, and the results are always consistant. What do people think of this just as a little thing to have to check your average heart rate now and then?

I too have a Nike SportsWatch and love it, I also have a Nike FuelBand (you'd think im in love with nike, but truth be told I didn't have any of these gadgets a month ago.. I bought the watch to help me run, then the nike Kinect game for at home - great fun, and now the fuel band to encourage me!) they are all really good and help motivate me to run and exercise. I would get the heart rate monitor that goes with the watch but cant really afford it at the moment, and doesn't it hurt your chest? I think years ago I bought a cheap ole' one from a shop and but it just under my bra and it felt tight to run in? Like I couldn't get enough air lol