NSV - FINALLY completed the 30 Day Shred!

Options
So, after having the DVD for what seems like an eternity (it's really only been about 5 years...) I have finally completed Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred workout. It took me 32 days (one day off for a broken water heater which meant no shower, and one day off because I worked a 10.5 hour shift at the restaurant and just didn't have it in me to bounce around for another 30 mins), but I'm very proud of myself for completing it!

Now, I'd like to say that I saw great results, but honestly, it was more about getting used to working out again and hopefully seeing a bit of inches lost...which I did. My next goal is to really take control of my food intake. Quite frankly, I've been lazy and know that I need to be more diligent in logging what goes in to my body, and making wiser choices in general.

So here's to reaching goals, however small or big they may be! Keep up all the great work, MFPs!

Replies

• TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    NSVs rock! Congrats on finishing! :drinker:
  • Nuxe
    Nuxe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congrats! Don't look only about the pounds you lost because you also build muscles.
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have started 30ds a bunch of times and never finish it so great job....I am trying to do it again this month !
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I was in the same position, Cathy! Stick to it, it's a pretty rewarding feeling once you've accomplished it! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!