Looking for motivation

Options
I'm new to My Fitness Pal, and looking for friends to help keep my accountable and help motivate me to lose 30 pounds :wink:

Replies

• waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Lets do this!!
  • happylife2014
    happylife2014 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm new to My Fitness Pal, and looking for friends to help keep my accountable and help motivate me to lose 30 pounds :wink:

Feel free to add me! I have almost 40 to lose!! :) I'm looking for the same!
  • fuji1010
    fuji1010 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Toss me in also.

Joe
  • heleneweightloss
    Options
    I'm new too and looking for motivation also. I didn't even realize there was a community message board because I had been only using the app for android, but I'm glad there is:smile:
  • epz1157
    epz1157 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Do it today, if not regret tomorrow.!
  • mkatern
    Options
    Hi! I am new too. Looking for motivation :-) Feel free to add me...would love to share ideas.
  • Sarahnade42x
    Sarahnade42x Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I also have about 30 lbs to go -- I'll send ya a friend request and we can get there together :)
  • savannacat94
    Options
    Hey newbie here needing motivation and accountability!!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Welcome to everyone just starting this journey!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • cindymharvey
    Options
    I'm new too - been doing this about 2 weeks now. NEVER knew that I was eating WAY MORE calories than I thought.
    I thought I didn't really eat THAT MUCH. I guess I thought BEER didn't count either : >)
    I love tracking everything and planning out how much I have left for the day, what I can eat (or drink), etc.
    How do we now keep up with each other?