Motivation/Weight Loss Hypnosis?

Options
I have really lost motivation lately & have gained back about 7 pounds over the passed couple months :-( I WAS doing soooo well & losing weight at a great pace! I'm constantly yo-yoing every few months. I know I can lose the weight, I just need to get back in the right frame of mind. I was eating healthy, drinking lots of water, & working out regularly...it felt amazing. So I'm trying to get motivated again...any suggestions? I just purchased a groupon for a 3 hour "weight loss hynosis class". It was really cheap ($29 for 2 people) & I figure even if its not a huge help, it cant hurt to try! Has anyone ever done anything like this???? What did you think??? Did it help motivate you???

Replies

• jessspurr
    jessspurr Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I haven't done anything like that but I would be interested to hear replies :)
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hypnosis I think is a placebo. Like Sensa. You think to yourself....Well I was hypnotized to not want to smoke or to lose weight so I won't do it. You have to want to lose weight before you go for the hypnosis. That just really is concreting it for you. You can give it a try but until you REALLY commit to it, nothing will work, sad to say.
  • JADEPH0EN1X
    JADEPH0EN1X Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with Elizabeth , I was hypnotised to lose weight about 6 years ago & while it worked for a while I don't think I was really as commited to it as I should have been ! Since you have got the group on package I'd go along - it might just kick start you into committing to logging etc again . Good luck !