I hate people who ....

Options

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Hate is pretty strong so I'll substitute it with "am very annoyed by"

Parents who hover over their kids at the park for fear the kids may learn to play on their own and not require that others entertain them or pay them constant attention when they get older. Or for fear they may get a scrape from falling.

People who tell me I should be playing on the playground equipment with my kids and not just sitting on the bench reading my kindle.

Anyone who says ignorant things about homeschooling or who dares to say the word "socialization" to me.

People who chew loudly.

Yes!! My neighbors are like that with their kids. It is SOOOOO annoying. Their boys were playing street hockey once IN FRONT of their house (it's a cul-du-sac so not a lot of cars come down there) and the dad was standing right beside his kids the entire time as they played street hockey (and I mean within inches of the kids). I'm surprised he doesn't bubble wrap them anytime they leave the house.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I hate people who narc on other members' pic. /thread
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I hate slow drivers and people who say "alls" instead of all, which of course drives me crazy while doing FocusT25, cuz Shaun T does this ALOT.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I hate people who talk on their cell phones while at a checkout line and completely ignore the fact that the checkout person is a human being and saying hello and not being a rude *kitten* would be nice.
  • AyeCorona
    AyeCorona Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I hate my old neighbor who keyed my Mercedes, put sugar in my husband's gas tank, broke my fence, killed my plants, and always flipped the bird and had a nasty remark. Oh yeah, and he gets a monthly check from the government.
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I hate my old neighbor who keyed my Mercedes, put sugar in my husband's gas tank, broke my fence, killed my plants, and always flipped the bird and had a nasty remark. Oh yeah, and he gets a monthly check from the government.

Probably not anymore...! :)
    Or if he does, it's delayed a bit.

So...
    ... I hate people who can't see the other side of an argument and assume anyone that disagrees must hate America. That would be congress.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    I am really annoyed by one-uppers (sorry but I just don't really hate anyone)

Me: OMG! I had the BEST 5 mile run today!! Wow!
    One-upper: 5 miles? Really? I ran 15.

Me: Wow. I just had an awesome PR in my DB chestpress today: 45 lbs!
    One-upper: Really? I just had a PR too. I did a billion.

Seriously. I have one of those in my life and it annoys the crap out of me. Hence the reason I don't even bother telling them about personal achievements.

Also

Those who think that being self-employed means you don't work. Ummm, yes I do. Sure I can take time off whenever I want to but if I don't work I don't get paid where as you get paid regardless.
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options

Seriously. I have one of those in my life and it annoys the crap out of me. Hence the reason I don't even bother telling them about personal achievements.

Also

Those who think that being self-employed means you don't work. Ummm, yes I do. Sure I can take time off whenever I want to but if I don't work I don't get paid where as you get paid regardless.

Oh, you mean Topper!
    topper2.jpg
  • sophiemama
    sophiemama Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I hate people who don't put their cart in the cart return, come on how lazy can you be?

I hate when strangers touch my daughter's hair, it scares the jesus out of her.

I hate people who take 245678986 selfies, hey a**hole you look exactly the same in every one of those!
  • just_Jennie1
    Options

Also

Oh, you mean Topper!
    topper2.jpg

LMAO!!

YES!! :mad:
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    when people dont use their blinker.
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    when people dont use their blinker.

I got one better:

When people use their blinker AND DON'T TURN IT OFF!!

Are you turning? Are you not turning? I just don't know! (hence the reason i never trust another vehicles blinker)
  • judyde
    judyde Posts: 401 Member
    Options

I hate people who use the word supper.

I wasn't going to post on this, but this made me laugh. I don't hate these people, but I have a friend from Iowa who continues to say Supper instead of Dinner and it's so annoying!!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I hate people who tailgate me because they think I'm driving too slowly. Do you really think that getting right up on my back bumper is going to encourage me to drive faster? I hope not... because I'm thinking that if I sped up, you'd just ride my *kitten* at a higher speed. Guess what?I might even slow down until I feel comfortable about the speed we're going while you're tail-gating me.

3e0.gif

Deal with it.
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I hate people who tailgate me because they think I'm driving too slowly. Do you really think that getting right up on my back bumper is going to encourage me to drive faster? I hope not... because I'm thinking that if I sped up, you'd just ride my *kitten* at a higher speed. Guess what?I might even slow down until I feel comfortable about the speed we're going while you're tail-gating me.

3e0.gif

Deal with it.

LOL i slow down when someone drives that close.

People that stop to chit chat in the middle of the road annoy me to no end. If you want to have a conversation pull in your driveway (100ft ahead of you), call the person when you get home, or go to their house later. I'm not sitting in the middle of the road wasting gas and time so that you can have a conversation! :grumble:
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options

3e0.gif

Deal with it.

If there's only the one lane, I agree it's stupid to flirt with someone's trunk BUT if you're in the passing lane and you see a vehicle fast approaching that's car language for "get the f*&^ over or speed the f^&* up"
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I hate people who are better than me at anything ever. :devil:

You're just jealous

And I hate being jealous so it's obviously their fault.

Not really. Just makes me push myself harder. I suck at this hating thing.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I wouldn't say HATE, but I'm definitely annoyed by people that call it "pop".........:grumble:
  • chubaway
    chubaway Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Erased . . . someone already said it. I thought I was sooo clever, now I feel slow.
  • djserani
    Options
    ...ignore people.

I have recently decided that being ignored is the WORST feeling in the world.