Weight lost when I was sick

Options
For more than three weeks i had been sick with a sinus infection and had been shredding and walking daily along with eating correctly... about 2 weeks ago my family and I went to the beach for a few days and I got sicker so when we returned I gave up and went to the doc. He gave me an antibiotic and said i had strep with the sinus infection then sent me home. I was at 125.4 before and after my vaca now i am at 120.3 I ate like normal even when I was sick but didnt exercise at all because I had no energy. I have a feeling it was my antibiotic that helped me loose this weight ( no longer taking it ) but i never got sick or had bathroom issues at all. So I am wondering since it has been a week since I have lost all this weight from being sick and am eating normally can i really log this as weight lost??? Should I wait another week to see if it stays off?? I'm just a bit confused as to which will be better thanks for the help!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    If after a full week of eating normal, you still have the weight loss then you can log it.

Glad you are feeling better