Replies

• nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal great job!
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    MFP is an amazing tool. and thank you for saying that... but you are doing great, You are your own hero! best of luck to you! get addicted not just to mfp but to a workout you love. i am so blessed I love zumba. =D
    thanks for writing honey, you are truely amazing. i have joined MFP just 5 weeks ago and i am already addicted to it. from 95 kilo 2 months ago i am now 82 kilos and i would like to be 54 kilos by summer next year. you are my hero. thanks and lots of love and heart felt congratulations. God bless.
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    haha. progress is progress no matter how big or small! =D
    At first I was like, "Look at me, I made amazing progress and changed my life!"

Then I clicked this thread and I was like, "I suck".

In all seriousness...WAY TO GO!!!! YOU ROCK! :happy:
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    super true.... =D
    Posts like these are what remind me why I do what I do. I was never really big but I did want to become fit. I see people who had a much larger journey than I complete it and it record time just like you. it makes me happy to know how possible it really is. Plus no matter if your big, moderate, or skinny, fit really is the NEW sexy. And no one can say they don't care about looking sexy. Feeling sexy no matter your size makes everything feel so positive. Radiate that confidence because you really deserve it.
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    Thanks for the love everyone! seriously. =D Good luck. if I was able to--- all you guys can... did I mention I partied every weekend and was a heavy smoker... smh! so really if I can so can you! =D
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    You can do it! and you will do it! =D good luck! and thank you!
    I've been at it 3 months and have a bit more than you to lose. But, stories like yours encourage me to believe that my dream of at last conquering this is possible. Thanks for the post; you were beautiful before, but are beautifully awesome now. Congratulations.
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    Best 18.99 I've ever spent. lol. =D everyone loves that dress... haha. =D
    Gurl! You look fierce! Congrats your hard work has clearly paid off. That dress in the "New Me" picture might have to become my new goal dress! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • MizSookeh
    MizSookeh Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So gorgeous! This is an amazing story! I was also just now looking at the Zumba game for Wii and pondering buying it... now I will for sure! :laugh:

I really love these stories from real people, and not carefully posed and 'shopped testimonials. Bravo!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Amazing and awesome transformation! Way to go!
  • samanthamac
    samanthamac Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! My current stats are similar to your starting stats (205.5 lbs, 5' 3.25"), so this really does give me hope. I decided on October 2 that I was recommitting to getting healthier. I have a few mini goals that I've set up to get me through the end of the year. Here's hoping I have as much success as you have had!
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    exactly whaat i had mini goals. then just kept on meeting the mini goals which = success. don't give up. keep moving on! =D
    You look amazing! My current stats are similar to your starting stats (205.5 lbs, 5' 3.25"), so this really does give me hope. I decided on October 2 that I was recommitting to getting healthier. I have a few mini goals that I've set up to get me through the end of the year. Here's hoping I have as much success as you have had!
  • angeliqueann
    Options
    thank you! I never liked the game. but I was hoooked when I tried the class. =D
    So gorgeous! This is an amazing story! I was also just now looking at the Zumba game for Wii and pondering buying it... now I will for sure! :laugh:

I really love these stories from real people, and not carefully posed and 'shopped testimonials. Bravo!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Damn, girl! Your "before" body is very similar to mine, so your "after" body gives me hope that I can be smokin' hot, too. ;) You've accomplished amazing things in a year.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Thank you for sharing and congrats on what you've accomplished! I NEEDED TO SEE THIS TODAY!

Awesome transformation!
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing what an inspiration, shows it can be done.
  • laurenkimsmith
    laurenkimsmith Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for being such an inspiration. Well done!!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Your progress is incredible!! Fantastic work!

Oh... And you should totally post the pics with the sayings onto the mfp fitspiration thread!!!

:drinker:
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! This is very inspiring!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    you both look amazing...congrats
  • Mady1911
    Mady1911 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! you are inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!