Brazilian Butt Lift Aficionados

Options
I've never been big into DVD workouts, but I've fallen for the ever-so convincing pitch from Beachbody and have purchased Leandro Carvalho's Brazilian Butt Lift. I need something I can do at home... that will torch a-ton-o-calories (but NOT bulk up my thighs).

It will arrive later this week and I intend to start the program on Monday, October 7th. I'm excited.

Just wondering if any of you fine folks have had any success with this program? If so, please do share your story. Also if anybody has any advice or feedback... that would be greatly appreciated as well. :smile:

Thank you!

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    In for the butts.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    BBL fan here! It is hard and fun, and it works! last measure inches lost - 2 chest (upper muffin lol ) - 7 waist, - 5 hips and - 2 thighs- though I did not start loosing on my thighs till I got my Fitbit and started climbing stairs every day!

I still have several inches to go.... I wanted a change up so I started lifting to strengthen my upper body and running. Have hardly lost a thing since! lol

I am back to the BBL in addition to the weight training!

If you do it, it will work! Good luck!

:drinker:
  • G_RRR
    G_RRR Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes it works! Yes it is hard but after 5 weeks last year I lost like 1 inch around hips and 2! around waist... nothing else has worked for me like BBL.
    My main issue was the total time of the workouts, like one hour daily... I've already started it last week but I'm alternating the too big solution calendar with C25K.
    Good luck!