My FIRST progress Photos:

Options
I started my journey 28th June 2013, after years of under-eating and yo yo diets I fell ill with meningitis and encephalitis March this year ( unrelated to weight I Know!) but throughout my recovery I had this amazing feeling of being alive, and wanted to kick this yo -yoing up the backside! and make my body a temple! i joined MFP to find out how much i over eat! Would you believe i under ate! as little as 440 cals some days!!! So i started eating more, and CLEAN! and sweating some serious sweats most days : three months on here are my progress pics! i was so scared of taking pics today as didnt think I see any results! Im now half way to goal weight, and then concentrating on body fat % as apposed to weight, to get me to my goal, Bikini Body! In the sea this summer with my son ( 3 yr old at the time) i was wearing a summer dress, and thought i would love to have the confidence to wear a swimsuit next year, a few days later i though NO im going the whole way I AM SWIMMING IN THE SEA NEXT YEAR IN A BIKINI .... But for now im pretty chuffed with how far I have come!

weightlosspics_zps7d4c5c4f.gif

weightloss2_zps8bf4adc1.gif

Replies

• emmalzthompson
    Options
    ARGH i even opened up a photo bucket thingy to do this, and followed the how to post on here ... but no damn photos!! im working on it!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! What did you do for workouts?

Never mind, somebody did it for you. :-)
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I started my journey 28th June 2013, after years of under-eating and yo yo diets I fell ill with meningitis and encephalitis March this year ( unrelated to weight I Know!) but throughout my recovery I had this amazing feeling of being alive, and wanted to kick this yo -yoing up the backside! and make my body a temple! i joined MFP to find out how much i over eat! Would you believe i under ate! as little as 440 cals some days!!! So i started eating more, and CLEAN! and sweating some serious sweats most days : three months on here are my progress pics! i was so scared of taking pics today as didnt think I see any results! Im now half way to goal weight, and then concentrating on body fat % as apposed to weight, to get me to my goal, Bikini Body! In the sea this summer with my son ( 3 yr old at the time) i was wearing a summer dress, and thought i would love to have the confidence to wear a swimsuit next year, a few days later i though NO im going the whole way I AM SWIMMING IN THE SEA NEXT YEAR IN A BIKINI .... But for now im pretty chuffed with how far I have come!

weightlosspics_zps7d4c5c4f.gif

weightloss2_zps21e73bc2.gif

Nice work!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Thank-you im slightly confused! i cant see the photos, but can you? there should be two ..... side and front
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Sorry for being a clutz, think it is sorted now ... can anyone see two images one side one front, and not over sized ... meaning you can see the whole image? thanks in advance, technology is not my strong point!
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Wow, great job! What did you do for workouts?

Never mind, somebody did it for you. :-)

Thank-you I started following HASfit 90 day warrior a few weeks into my journey. :) Google it its FREE and amazing! x
  • marianb2001
    marianb2001 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I noticed you said first progress photos. Keep it up.
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Im soo confused. Why cant i see any photos? also one of the photos from a lady above of me is too large ... i went to photo bucket and re-scaled it, can anyone actually see it? the full image?!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference 3 months can make! You've done an incredible job so far, keep it up!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Im soo confused. Why cant i see any photos? also one of the photos from a lady above of me is too large ... i went to photo bucket and re-scaled it, can anyone actually see it? the full image?!

Do you mean why can't you see them in your post? It's b/c you used (parenthesis) instead of [brackets].

As for the pic that is too large - even if it's resized in photoshop, it's still going to look big to you on mfp, unless you go in and clear out your browser's cache/cookies/history.
  • emmalzthompson
    Options

Do you mean why can't you see them in your post? It's b/c you used (parenthesis) instead of [brackets].

As for the pic that is too large - even if it's resized in photoshop, it's still going to look big to you on mfp, unless you go in and clear out your browser's cache/cookies/history.

AHH thank-you, for the () [] info! but as for the scale, i read a mfp thingy about uploading via photo bucket but insuring they fit a specific size on photo bucket, so went back and re scaled this size in photo bucket will try again. Thank-you for the advice :)
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    YAY thank- you @Calib.... Its all sorted now :)
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Wow, what a difference 3 months can make! You've done an incredible job so far, keep it up!

Thank-you, I was so scared of taking photos today, didnt think i would see a difference as i look ay myself and see the same obese person. So glad i did take the photos though :)
  • rhibhi
    rhibhi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh - I can't believe the change! Your belly has disappeared! A big well done to you - lots of hard work and dedication went into this!! :smile:
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Oh my gosh - I can't believe the change! Your belly has disappeared! A big well done to you - lots of hard work and dedication went into this!! :smile:

Thank-you very much. I can hardly believe it myself. :)
  • alizaman58910049
    Options
    Wow amazing keep up the good work :)
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Very great progress - truly amazing! Well done and keep up the awesome work!!! :bigsmile:
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, I can't believe you were scared that you wouldn't see a difference...
    our silly brains that make us think like that :indifferent:

Well I hope that all the awesome feedback you are going to get on here will help you to start seeing the new you.
    Well done, you look great!
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!