Title Boxing Club?

Options
Has anyone been a member or taken classes there? I am seriously considering it- I am having a terrible time getting motivated to exercise and I am desperately searching for something that will get me off my butt I prefer exercise classes to being "on my own". I like for someone to tell me exactly what to do and when to do it and the structure of classes. Just wanted some opinions on Title Boxing if anyone has any input. Thanks!!!

-Kendra

Replies

• cats847
    cats847 Posts: 131
    Options
    There's one close to where I live, I've read good Yelp reviews about them. They're a chain, right? If so, then you might find Yelp info about the branch in your area.

I have no personal experience with them, however.
  • 03melissa05
    03melissa05 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am a member and I love it! It's a great workout and huge stress reliever. Give it a try! Your first class is free!:smile:
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    It's a chain so it's hard to say specifically, but they are usually good. They should have a free trial offer so I would say give it a try, you will probably end up loving it.
  • Crystal7Forza
    Options
    Best workout I have ever had. Full body workout that is addicting and fun.
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I bought a $19 groupon for 2 weeks unlimited to try it out. It's an awesome workout and a lot of fun. It also makes me feel confident and helps relieve stress.

I will be joining at the end of this week. I've realized I need that extra push because I just will not work out as hard on my own at a regular gym.

Try it out and see its for you.
  • Erica6130
    Erica6130 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Its a great total body workout I have been doing since April, but recently cancelled my membership because I have ADD when it comes to exercise, I started getting bored so that's why I cancelled. It states that you burn 1000 calories but it all depends on how hard you are working. The classes normally start with a 15min warmup ex: jumping jacks, lunges, running in place. Then you start your different punches for ex: jab, hook, uppercut, cross, in between each punch that the trainer calls out you get a active rest which could be pushup, squats or whatever else the trainer throws out at you. The last 15min is ab work, I liked it but I felt like it was time to try something else. Trust me you will get a good workout in if you give it your all. As other's have stated the first class is free, and each club runs different specials I happen to join before Memorial Day so I received a free boxing kit which included my title boxing gym bag and boxing gloves and a free t-****. I paid $63.13 monthly and when I signed up I had to pay a 1st and last membreship fee. At my club you could cancel as long as you have a 30day notice.....feel free to message me if you have any more questions about it....
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I got a cheap Groupon thing or something for them so took several classes. Not a big group exercise person (unless it's Spinning) but I did really enjoy the classes. The location I went to had hardly any workout equipment, so the $40/month they wanted to join was ridiculous IMO.
  • ManderWebb
    ManderWebb Posts: 19
    Options
    I also had a $19 Groupon that prompted me to try this type of exercise program out. I love it. It's something I genuinely look forward to and I really enjoy the encouragement that the trainers provide. And hitting things is a great stress reliever. I've been going 2-3 times a week for the last three weeks and I am starting to see changes in my body already - not a significant change on the scales, but I feel stronger and less tired all the time. LOVE IT.
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I feel severely deceived :mad: :sad:

I thought this said Turtle Boxing Club and very intrigued
  • carolynsfb
    carolynsfb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I see that this is an old thread but wanted to share my opinion in case anyone else was considering this type of exercise. I LOVE it! Great work out with VERY enthusiastic trainers. Nobody in class has time to care about what you are doing and you won't have time to care about what they are doing. Very laid back. Great time.