Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that, you were angling for sarcastically funny, but you missed the mark. That's not constructive or supportive. That is not appreciated at MFP.
    do not turn MFP into a place where people are hesitant and unsupportive, if like you say, you responded, "IMHO" then maybe you should practice humility... Just a thought.

I see this is your first time here at MFP. Let me take some time to explain to you that sarcasm is alive and well on these forums, despite some people sucking the fun out of it.

You're not nice.

I am actually a very nice person. Stop being so judgemental and negative.
  • NJHannah
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt that, you were angling for sarcastically funny, but you missed the mark. That's not constructive or supportive. That is not appreciated at MFP.
    do not turn MFP into a place where people are hesitant and unsupportive, if like you say, you responded, "IMHO" then maybe you should practice humility... Just a thought.

I see this is your first time here at MFP. Let me take some time to explain to you that sarcasm is alive and well on these forums, despite some people sucking the fun out of it.

You're not nice.

Sarcasm like turnabout, is according to you FairPlay.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

You're not nice.

Except sarcasm is usually clever. You seem like you could use some fun. Friend request sent.
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

Not very motivational there Hon. I don't think she's looking for someone to make her feel worse.

She's trying again and that is great!

Add me :-)

You jokers can't tell when someone's joking can you? Can't you see the top poster's tongue in cheek?

Sheesh. Add me. I have a sense of humour. :D
  • NJHannah
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

You're not nice.

Except sarcasm is usually clever. You seem like you could use some fun. Friend request sent.

I have plenty of fun, but would actually welcome the friend request, however given our history, it's likely sarcasm that's being sent.
  • whierd
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

You're not nice.

I have plenty of fun, but would actually welcome the friend request, however given our history, it's likely sarcasm that's being sent.

I am not sure that you are ready for our shenanigans. Good humor and thick skin is needed. We are a lively bunch.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

Yeah, god forbid somebody have to try something twice before it sticks. Who are you to pass judgement?

Obviously, someone that never quit. And she's awesome! You should all send her a friend request.

OP, best of luck with MFP 2.0, you've got this! (used without permision. Sorry jof):drinker:

damn right I'm awesome!!

Thanks honey!!

*needs to remember not everyone sees the sarcasm font*

Hey! Can the "honey" thing. If your husband sees this, we're both in trouble.

I am fine with it. Carry on.

woohoo

Ready to make that video?

I know your misses would approve as does my hubs!!
  • MiloBloom83
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

You're not nice.

I am not sure that you are ready for our shenanigans. Good humor and thick skin is needed. We are a lively bunch.

QFT
  • Factory_Reset
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

You're not nice.

only a few can handle us

but boy, the ones that can

OMFG

*sigh*
  • MiloBloom83
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

Yeah, god forbid somebody have to try something twice before it sticks. Who are you to pass judgement?

Obviously, someone that never quit. And she's awesome! You should all send her a friend request.

OP, best of luck with MFP 2.0, you've got this! (used without permision. Sorry jof):drinker:

damn right I'm awesome!!

Thanks honey!!

*needs to remember not everyone sees the sarcasm font*

Hey! Can the "honey" thing. If your husband sees this, we're both in trouble.

I am fine with it. Carry on.

woohoo

Ready to make that video?

I know your misses would approve as does my hubs!!

Now we're talkin'! These are my kind of shenanagans!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

You're not nice.

only a few can handle us

OMFG

*sigh*

QFT

dem boyz have gotta be mighty strong, sarcastic, fast and witty to keep up with us.
  • Factory_Reset
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

You're not nice.

only a few can handle us

OMFG

*sigh*

QFT

dem boyz have gotta be mighty strong, sarcastic, fast and witty to keep up with us.

Hi baby

you know what's up

wanna play?
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options

Hi baby

you know what's up

wanna play?

you know it sugar....i can play all day with your lovely self.

"ROLL THE CAMERA"
  • whierd
    Options

Hi baby

you know what's up

wanna play?

"ROLL THE CAMERA"

I will hold the camera. ;)
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

You're not nice.

only a few can handle us

OMFG

*sigh*

:heart: :drinker: :smooched: :blushing: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Factory_Reset
    Options

Hi baby

you know what's up

wanna play?

"ROLL THE CAMERA"

I will hold the camera. ;)

Damn right you will

*is fully naked and ready*
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Come on you guys. Get a room!
  • soldier_of_fortune
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

Oh is that what you call it lol.

I call it trolling. .troll.
  • whierd
    Options
    Idk....you quit before

that's not a good sign

imho

Oh is that what you call it lol.

I call it trolling. .troll.

How is looking for hot girls to add to your FL going?
  • sjanejack
    sjanejack Posts: 158
    Options
    I know you may have quit before, but its ok everyone makes mistakes.
    Feel free to add me, i'd love to have more friends on here!