Wanting your honest feedback!

2»

Replies

• SaraAxm
    SaraAxm Posts: 30
    To be honest, I think your diary are full off crap foods. If you're doing this for more than just weight loss I would start adding more food made from scratch and include a lot more vegetables. Vegetables are good since they will keep you filled up (aka not hungry) and they will provide you with essential micro nutrients.

I saw a lot of supplements on there - stop with that and eat real food. That's my greatest advise.

Regarding a more detailed break down I would say you need more protein to be able to repair and build muscles (which is already hard to impossible for woman on a calorie deficiency anyway).

I wish you all the best!
  • JCM1969
    JCM1969 Posts: 141 Member
    I think Im probably echoing everyone else.... but first of all congrats on your progress!

thoughts..
    eat a better breakfast... dont drink calories.. have some oatmeal or eggs or yogurt or something
    no more 100 calorie snacks.. (Im guilty of them too).. you have the room for a few more calories so try a protein bar instead... I LOVE quest bars and they have 20 grams of protein and less than 200 calories.
    eat some fruits and veggies.... You can have a huge salad for the calories in some of the prepackaged diet dinners.. or with cold weather coming on.. make a big pot of soup!
    My diary is open too.... so you can see Im no saint... (damn candy corn!) Good luck!
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Your carbs are high and your proteins are low. MFP preset them out of balance, you need to adjust them. Cut out processed foods and eat clean. Water to drink and lots of it.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    I haven't looked at previous replies, but my first impression is that you are skipping meals (or forgetting to log them in), eating a lot of snacks, eating little non-prepared food, and drinking your breakfast.

I used to eat similar and did not feel well.

I would suggest replacing some prepared meals with homemade meals, as well as getting more calories from substantive meals instead of so many snacks. I am a breakfast person, so there is no way I could survive on instant breakfast or energy drinks. I suggest hot cereals, such as oatmeal ( not that instant stuff or minutes stuff either, the REAL stuff).

By the way, congrats on your weight loss!
This discussion has been closed.