Looking for more friends!

Options
Hello all,

My name is Amber and I have been on MFP for the last two years on and off. The last year, I have been on here religiously until I found out that I was expecting in June. Since starting MFP, I have lost almost 100 pounds. I was at 99 pounds lost when we found out that we were expecting (of course, couldn't get that extra pound)! :) Anyway, I am just looking for more people to help me along on this journey and for others who would like support along the way as well. I am due in February and really would not like to gain much weight during the pregnancy (dont worry, doc assured me it was ok to maintain my weight) so that after the baby is born, I can get right back into the swing of things. I am looking for people who are going to support and encourage me when I need that extra push and who will help me celebrate all of my victories, no matter how small. In return, I will do the same for you! If you would like to be friends, feel free to add me or send me a message on here and I will add you! Hope to hear from you soon., :)

Replies

• dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber! My name is Ranae! Congrats on all of your accomplishments and your pregnancy! I am always looking for more support and I like to encourage friends also! Please add me! We can DO THIS! Have a great day! I will send you a friend request!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request :)
  • nikaya1
    nikaya1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Amber, I'm Nikaya :)

I would love to help you stay motivated! Congratulations to you & hubby on your pregnancy! Let's be friends and celebrate our victories together! I'm on a journey to lose 50 lbs!