Ladies/Gents- What's your panty dropper?

Options

Replies

• SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Height... (6' +) and hands. Panties have been known to disintegrate. :bigsmile:
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    I'm more of an *kitten* and legs kinda guy but truth be told the thing that leaves me staring with mind blown acting like a complete idiot are hips and lower abs/pelvic area. If I see a girl with that area nice and toned I'm instantly putty in their hands.
  • tjfrisque
    tjfrisque Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    someone looking right into my eyes smiling. Didn't know others had a thing for forearms and strong hands. Also a nice fitting pair of hunting pants and hunting boots. Mmmmmmm soooo male.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    out of curiosity ladies: when you say the "V" do you mean v-taper (broad muscular back) or the abdominal "V" pointing towards the D?

as for op's question: like most men i'm simple. i just like 'em pretty. or willing.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    out of curiosity ladies: when you say the "V" do you mean v-taper (broad muscular back) or the abdominal "V" pointing towards the D?

as for op's question: like most men i'm simple. i just like 'em pretty. or willing.

Uh... Pretty OR willing?
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    channning-tatum-shirtless-magic-mike-entertainment-weekly-06.jpg<~~~ Those arms!

Sigh yes please, now how does he look from the back?

Who cares about the back when you can lust over this! LOL!

joe-manganiello-hot-30.jpg

Joe_Manganiello_Shirtless_in_Miami_beach_01.jpg

Joe-Manganiello.jpg

14-Joe-Manganiello-picture.jpg

c723c279d1d5ecb1d498b98b8d1049f9.jpg

OOOOH JOE!
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    If I wore panties, women with toned long legs and round *kitten* would make them drop.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    ok, don't laugh.... but... THIS.....

606.jpg

For some reason the sound of a chainsaw with a guy with big arms... and he knows how to use it....
  • 0OneTwo3
    0OneTwo3 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

Uh... Pretty OR willing?

preferably both but you play the cards you're dealt, ya'know.
    the thing that leaves me staring with mind blown acting like a complete idiot are hips and lower abs/pelvic area. If I see a girl with that area nice and toned I'm instantly putty in their hands.

i know exactly what you mean.
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Boobs
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    this again?

the one whose arms wrap around me and protect me, cherish me, love me, and let me fall into dreams.... character and honesty too.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Damn, no love for the wranglers and cowboy boots in this thread :ohwell:

*droops head and walks away*
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Making me laugh by playfully making fun of me.
  • danger2oneself2
    Options
    this again?

the one whose arms wrap around me and protect me, cherish me, love me, and let me fall into dreams.... character and honesty too.

Hey watch your language this is the internet.... it's a place to be rude, weird, sexually explicit and/or disgusting! Don't be so politically correct here let beast out every now and then....
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    a female
  • danger2oneself2
    Options
    this again?

Hey watch your language this is the internet.... it's a place to be rude, weird, sexually explicit and/or disgusting! Don't be so politically correct here let beast out every now and then....
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Boobs

guys can have boobs though
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Tequila..
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options