Do you see any difference?

Options
I've lost 12 lbs but I don't really see much of a change besides my face. Is there something I'm not seeing? Sometimes my perception of myself is a bit off.

s6lki9.jpg

Replies

• Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yes, I see it. Hips, Lower abdomen (sides), Face.
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i see a difference in face, collarbones, and down by your knees. also some in the waist! my advice is to continue with photos, but also start taking measurements! my scale is the last thing i trust out of the three.

keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Definitely hips and muffin top area :) good work!
  • mikeykhan2003
    Options
    hips and thighs, and yes the face - but even more than the face there's a difference your hips.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I see it in your face and upper body...collar bones, arm area near chest. Keep up the good work! You may all of a sudden notice more of a change one day...like it almost happens over night. :happy:
  • DivaMaria225
    DivaMaria225 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i see your bust and your knees! great job!!
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You are pear shaped like me so I feel your pain. It took me over 30lbs to lose a pant size but I could see big changes in my neck, face, collarbone, etc. The first place I lose is my face and boobs :( and the last place is my hips/butt/legs/belly. It makes us great baby makers/carriers though! I do see a big difference in your face and neck and chest and a small difference in the hips and thighs, but there IS a difference!
  • YogaLegs87
    Options
    Tummy is definitely shrinking.. congrats on the 12#.. keep up the good work girl!
  • EmmaJean7
    EmmaJean7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look more toned
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!