Any vegetarians out there trying try to lose weight?

Hello Everyone,
i am sure there is a thread like this out there, but I thought i would ask anyway? Are there any vegetarians out there looking to lose weight and/or make friends? I am trying to build a support system with those who have similar eating habits as me!

-Matt

Replies

• alichristiana
    alichristiana Posts: 76 Member
    Yep, but I'm not the healthiest eater, so be warned!
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    I'm not a vegetarian but I do eat meat-free pretty regularly. For example, I had a baked sweet potato with chili beans and fake-meat meatballs for dinner today.
  • arpank
    arpank Posts: 27 Member
    I am a vegetarian. Add me.
  • RawIndian
    RawIndian Posts: 90 Member
    I am vegetarian but now more like Vegan.

Need to lose another 10 lbs atleast but doing good so far.
  • cherzmail
    cherzmail Posts: 1 Member
    I am not yet but want to be---does that count?
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    I am vegetarian and try to be vegan ( but I am NOT a vegan..yet!) and have pretty much hit my goal weight and maintained it for almost 2 years.

Please feel free to add me...I love all my vegetarian and vegan as friends here.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Me! Ima fat vegetarian... Scratch that.. Fluffy, I'm fluffy... Whoever wishes to make new buds, add me :smile:
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    I eat more vegan every day. Putting myself on a six week challenge starting Saturday morning. I have all the food, but work's been crazy this week and I could not organize myself.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Check the Happy Herbivores group on here. You'll find tons of other vegetarians/vegans.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/45-happy-herbivores
  • cateyedkp
    cateyedkp Posts: 70 Member
    I'm a veggie! I'm eating mostly vegan at this point- feel free to add me! Always happy to support my fellow herbivores :)
  • I just got started eating this way. Please add me. As I am wanting input, and support one for the other in this new journey of eating!
  • rdemarse
    rdemarse Posts: 14 Member
    You can and me...vegitarian for past 4 years....3 of those Vegan.....Foodie and healthy too