new--friends needed

Options
i am stacie i have been here twoweeks and have lost 7lbs and i need more motivation...friends

Replies

• Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    Hi Stacie! 7 lbs in 2 weeks is AWESOME!!!! Keep up the great work!! :smile:
  • teali
    teali Posts: 1
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great! Keep up the good work :)

Mini goals really help motivate me, and I don't always make them weight related. This week my goal was to exercise everyday for seven days, and I think next week's will be to drink 8 cups of water everyday for seven days.

These little accomplishments really drive me to do better in other areas and boost my confidence when I fulfill them :)
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    hi im Tracy, nice to meet you. i would love if you would add me as a buddy :)
  • Cissy92
    Cissy92 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    hi that is awsome u will get alot of motivation from this family...cause thats what we are...feel free to add me as a friend
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    What a great start! Friend me if you'd like and I'll help motivate you.

Sue
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacie! Nicetameetcha! lol Good job on the loss so far. I know you will do great.... even though you gots a Penguin on your jersey:huh: LOL What can I say this here is a Flyers house. Good Luck!
  • jnoegrah
    jnoegrah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    great job! keep at it!
  • haley4tn
    haley4tn Posts: 130
    Options
    That's awesome! :flowerforyou:

Great place for support - Add me.
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to add me as a friend. Maybe we can motivate each other :)
  • Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    Options
    Wow thats fantastic i am pretty new at this to, i have not weighed yet as i only started yesterday, but i am the same as you i need motivation from people, friend me if you like. I know what it gets like when you give up hope, and if you are anything like me when you give it up you give it up royally.!!!:laugh: